Click the below links to view or download our school Annual Report and Strategic/Annual Implementation Plans.
View the 2018 Annual Report to the school community.
One of the key functions of our school council is to contribute to the broad vision and direction of the school through strategic planning. Strategic planning is the process of;
- reflecting on the school’s past performance
- establishing future directions and
- deciding on what will constitute success.
Annual Implementation Plan (AIP)
The annual implementation plan describes how the key improvement strategies in the school strategic plan, and other significant projects, will be put into operation during the year and how they will be monitored. It assists our school to:
- plan and communicate work for the coming year and how this will lead to achieving their identified goals and targets
- ensure efficient and effective allocation of resources to complete the work
- monitor progress and success.